Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Credit Where Credit is Due

I have to say that this blog would not have been started without the suggestion and encouragement from Jason, a great friend who recently started his own blog. Jason and I have spent many many quality hours discussing everything from politics to relationships to soccer to food. These aptly named windbagging sessions are part of what I miss most about home. We have a lot in common and Jason is very high on the list of people who know me best. Jason is a great listener, he is thoughtful and reflective and has always been there to give me much needed perspective on my life and to help me deal with problems I'm trying to work through. Far away in DC, keeping in touch with Jason means gmail, gchat and hopefully now blog-stalking. Jason's blog is thoughtful of course and very well written. It sets the blog standard very high--hopefully I can live up to it. You can read his always interesting musings here. Thanks Jason.

No comments: